Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Student's Review: Jit Bahadur Thapa Magar

गुरू ब्रह्मा गुरू विष्णु, गुरु देवो महेश्वरा।

गुरु साक्षात् परब्रह्म, तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नमः॥

I have had an amazing experience over the past two years. Along the way, I learned new concepts, met wonderful people, and gained valuable experiences by overcoming new challenges.

Every one of my teachers was wonderful, and I feel truly fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn from such inspiring people.

As a student, I have always wanted to understand every topic in depth. I have nothing but praise for Rajendra Sir's teaching. His classes are smooth, engaging, and pleasant, making even difficult topics easy to understand. The way he explains and presents each lesson is exceptional. Often, one explanation is enough to understand the whole concept.

More than anything, I admire his positive attitude and encouraging nature. His real-life stories in every class have broadened my thinking and inspired me to look at life from a different perspective.

These two years have been a wonderful part of my life, and I will always cherish the lessons I learned, both inside and outside the classroom.

– Jit Bahadur Thapa Magar

Arniko Int'l SS & College

13 March 2024 


Jit’s words mean a great deal to me. I am especially happy to read this review because I have had the privilege of seeing him grow from a student into a colleague. In the time he has worked with me, I have found him to be honest, hardworking, sincere, and a quick learner. His willingness to learn and his positive attitude are qualities I truly appreciate. I feel fortunate to have taught him, and even more fortunate to have the opportunity to work with him today. Knowing the way he works, I have no doubt that he is bound to grow and succeed in whatever he chooses to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment